+ Post New Thread

Thread: Bound for glory
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Furlock1

Default Bound for glory

Who is the replacement for Erik banks the original vocalist

Schmelzer

Eric Banks was murdered by scum. After his death Joel took place and the rest is history. Check out the CD "Requiem", there are some titles with Eric Banks on vocals.

RIP Eric Banks

Furlock1

Thank you

Northwest Hammerskin PapaSmurf38's Avatar

we memorialize our fallen brother yearly..a former nwhs patchholder was with him when he was shot by SHARP in portland..ive been to the spot a few times... its sad.. a father, a brother lost. R.I.P. Erik we remember you.
      WestCoastFirm... A beacon of light in a world that Darkens daily....

northern soul

erik'll be forever in our hearts brother. I can not forget your songs in the warriors glory. rust in peace
      erik banks 1993
      In Our hearts forever!

One of the my favorite bands. But i'm interesting your opinion about split with jaapaneese RAC band Agrocknuckle. And BFG play in Japan on gig. Do you think about colaborating with non white nationalist?

Relentless Internet Poster BMX racist's Avatar

I am a big "Bound for Glory" fan too. The split they did with the Japanese nationalist band.Well perhaps they did that because that band is a Japanese supremacist band. I think well, If they stay in Japan and want to be Homogenous fair enough. That is no different to white peoples wanting to be homogenous in our lands.

I can't speak for BFG and why they did this.They probably have their reasons.
      The Japanese have done a lot of rotten things to white people in the past.
      I can't blame some young Japanese kid for what his Grand dad did though.That is no different from Abos thinking white people have to owe them stuff now.

I hate to say it but looks like we are in a time where South Korea and Japan can assist in dealing with North Korea.Now that clown needs to be stopped!

Their new albums are badass too

Maybe they did that album with Japanese nationalists because of ye' old Axis alliance. As far as collaborating with non whites nationalists, I don't see the problem. So long as they're on the level and don't hate or try to come into your country, those types of actions would be becoming of a nationalist to begin with. I've heard their new stuff and it is pretty kick ass.

...would NOT* be becoming... (for some reason I cannot edit)