Hammerskin Nation and Crew 38 - Powered by vBulletin
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Smartphone Access to the Forum
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Confederate Hammerskin 38Florida's Avatar

Lightbulb Smartphone Access to the Forum

Crew38.com has added smartphone access through TapaTalk. Anyone using an iPhone, Android, Blackberry, or Nokia can download an application to their phone. It is under $3 for Android and iPhone, and free (as of 12/2010) for BB and Nokia. Most forums have the capability to offer Tapatalk access, and you can access additional forums without paying additional fees.

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin, phpBB, IPB and SMF forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:

Images are thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:
      Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

To us it makes no difference what their opinion of us is: I have never, even to the slightest degree, counted on having foreign countries agree with or like me; that doesn't matter to me in the least. -Adolf Hitler Speech at the Berlin Sportspalast, January 30, 1942

Ability to search by topics and posts:

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information, or search the Android or iTunes for Tapatalk. Crew38.com is a registered provider.
      Last edited by 38Florida; 12-22-2010 at 03:49 AM.

To us it makes no difference what their opinion of us is: I have never, even to the slightest degree, counted on having foreign countries agree with or like me; that doesn't matter to me in the least. -Adolf Hitler Speech at the Berlin Sportspalast, January 30, 1942

In addition to TapaTalk, the Crew38 and Hammerskin Forums are now accessible via the Forum Runner smart phone app. Available for Android and iPhone in the app stores.

Search "Forum Runner"

Default Smartphone Access to the Forum

We have been experiencing issues with mobile access to the forums. We are aware of the problem and are working to get it fixed.
      Last edited by 38Florida; 12-07-2012 at 04:47 PM.