Hammerskin Nation and Crew 38 - Powered by vBulletin
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New laws about the treatment of "Transgender" school students.
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Relentless Internet Poster BMX racist's Avatar

http://www.ntnews.com.au/lifestyle/d...e24b06b142ff6d

VANDALS have slopped black paint on Darwin’s new pride rainbow crossing, less than 24 hours after the $12,000 council project was installed.

Council roads staff cleaned the bulk of the mess from the Knuckey and Smith St crossing Thursday morning, with workers telling the NT News it appeared to be from a plastic cup filled with black paint and sparkles.

Team member George Webster said it was just more unnecessary cost to ratepayers.

“Someone’s obviously upset. Not everybody’s in favour of it, and this is the world we live in,” Mr Webster said.

“You don’t just go dropping it in the middle of the road unless you’re trying to make a statement.”

NT Police were reportedly looking at CCTV to try and ascertain who the culprit was

The vandalism comes as the Darwin Pride Festival officially started on Thursday.

The festival will showcase all things “pride” including a march, book clubs, exhibition openings and parties.

In its 32nd year, the festival runs as a promotion of diversity, equality and celebrating the LGBTIQ community.

Festival committee co-chair Jill Pope said she was looking forward to celebrating the festival.

So the council sees it fit to promote a poofter festival and use rates to paint this filthy rainbow on the street and they have issues with people "vandalising " it with black paint? Damn carpet lickers! Look at them!

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nati...da10e651253034

The Queensland Police are investigating after vandals drew swastikas and threw rocks at Brisbane homes and businesses flying rainbow flags.

Investigators are probing whether the four properties, all in suburbs in South Brisbane, were “directly targeted as all four had rainbow flags flying at the addresses”.

“A woman who had been absent from her home business address on Park Road Saturday night, returned on Sunday to find swastika graffiti on her fence and business signage,” a Queensland Police statement said.

“Two homes on Lochaber Street were also found to have swastika graffiti painted at the properties.”

“Just before midnight on Sunday, two windows of an O’Keefe Street, Woollongabba property were broken when rocks were thrown through them.”

http://www.ntnews.com.au/lifestyle/m...2946947285ef3d

THE Greek flag, Chinese characters and Larrakia artwork could all be made into road markings in the Darwin CBD if Lord Mayor Kon Vatskalis gets his way.

Following on from the success of the rainbow markings on the Smith and Knuckey St intersection, which became a selfie hotspot, Mr Vatskalis said other designs could show off the city’s cultural diversity.

Lucy Gunner, Jill Pope, Luci White and Jenny Smith take a walk on the city’s rainbow crossing . Picture: GLENN CAMPBELL
      “We have plenty of crossings around the city – why can’t we put something on to them to celebrate different cultures?” he said.

“For example, Chinese New Year is coming up, so we could put some characters on one of the crossings and at another we could put a nice Larrakia painting. Instead of just having markings on the road that say slow down, we could make our roads a tourist thing.

“No other place in Australia has different crossings, other than the rainbow ones, and we could show people what really makes Darwin tick and what makes the place beautiful.”

Mr Vatskalis said not only would the literal street art show off the city, it would bring tourists.

“I bet you people would take photos of it all from up high, share it on Facebook and I’m sure it would attract people to Darwin,” he said.

A report into the feasibility of the idea was commissioned at Tuesday night’s council meeting, as the council also voted to make the temporary rainbow markings permanent.

It was a split vote over the retention of the crossing, with aldermen Gary Haslett, Sherry Cullen, Andrew Arthur and Jimmy Bouhoris voting for the crossing to be removed as originally planned.

Its removal would have cost council $9000, including traffic management, while the maintenance is expected to cost ratepayers only $6500.

????!!!!
      Just when you thought things couldn't get sillier! Celebrate Chink overlords and Boongs,Cough up rates for this crap!Oh yes!Tourists will fly to Darwin to photograph the PC crossings!Anybody talking about putting a flag of Australia there? The Union Jack is racist!Ban Australia Day too why not?!

LMWAO :D

Ugly and racist same-sex marriage rant caught on camera
      A WOMAN has been filmed yelling racist abuse at an anti same-sex marriage campaigner as she tried to remove his signs.

Victoria Craw | News Ltd (Australia) | 28 September 2017

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/gay...1c6f3ace2ce21f

Extract: A SAME-SEX marriage supporter has been caught on camera shouting racist abuse at a No voter while removing his signs from a Sydney intersection.

Video posted on Ray Hadley’s Facebook page shows a young woman collecting signs that say “It’s OK to vote No” posted around a busy intersection at King Georges Road in Sydney’s west.

The young woman is shown swearing, yelling insults and running down the middle of the road before approaching a Lebanese-Catholic Australian man known as Alan who is filming the encounter.

“Gimme those signs,” she said to him while he tells her not to touch him.

“You’ve done well. That will do. You’re not taking them,” Alan said.

“Give me those signs,” she replies. “I’m not threatening anybody, you’re double the size of me.”

Alan says to her: “Please don’t touch me or my signs,” before copping racist abuse.

“Get the f**k out of our country,” she yells at him while walking away down the road.

“Go back to la la la la la Arabland ... you want to change our country, go change your own f***d up country get the f**k out of ours.”

See original for footage of this.

sickening to think this is happening. I'll be home schooling my daughter. As it's not just collage or uni now, but primary schools and high schools too.

I'm currently studying at moment, i see these "policies" in place first hand. There is on Tranny at Tafe(a lady boy)that walked into the women toilets. Told it, what the fuck you doing in here, get out. I got reported (of course)but luckily i can't recall saying anything like that... so they couldn't do shit about it.
      I'm as White as you Get...

This is the kind of crap next!?

http://www.news.com.au/technology/on...616681e065696e

ANOTHER international technology giant has thrown its support behind Australia’s marriage equality campaign, with leading online finance firm PayPal today (Wed) pledging to match up to $50,000 in donations to the “yes” campaign.

PayPal’s pledge will follow a slew of supportive messages from big technology names, including Google, Uber, Twitter, HP, and from Apple, which issued a statement in support of changing Australian marriage laws the day before its iPhone X launch last month.

The new financial commitment will also come after PayPal canned a major operations centre in a protest against bathroom laws discriminating against transgender people in the United States.

PayPal Australia small and medium business director Brian McDonnell said technology firms had a “social responsibility” to back the marriage equality movement in Australia, as well as a popular platform with which to raise awareness.

“If you look at tech companies like Microsoft and, locally, Atlassian, they are actively advocating in the same way as PayPal that the result of this survey should be a ‘yes’ and marriage equality should exist for Australians,” Mr McDonnell said.

“Every person in Australia, and broadly around the world, has technology in their pocket every single day and that is a driving force in itself. That really creates a platform to get broad distribution about a critical issue.

“This is not about marriage. It’s actually about equality before the law.”

Mr McDonnell said PayPal would “match any donation up to $250” made on the Equality Campaign website (australiansforequality.nationbuilder.com/matchdonate) up to a total of $50,000.

While the financial boost would arrive near the end of the survey period, with less than a month until the November 7 postal deadline, Mr McDonnell said the donations would “continue the momentum” and remind the remaining 38 per cent of registered voters to take part.

PayPal has taken a stance on LGBTI issues overseas, including cancelling its operations centre for North Carolina that would have employed 400 people after discriminatory bathroom laws were passed in the state.

Mr McDonnell, who travelled to Ireland to legally marry his male partner in July, said the company did not expect significant backlash to its support for marriage equality in Australia.

“People are rational enough to distinguish between an advocacy position and the value of our product,” he said.

“Regardless of whether you are a ‘yes’ voter or a ‘no’ voter, we are the safest way to pay online.”

Some Australian firms have been criticised for supporting marriage equality, however, including Westpac that included an incorrect suicide statistic in an email to staff, and a group within the Commonwealth Bank that issued leaflets encouraging employees to vote in support of same-sex marriage.

The Equality Campaign also appeared to have a cashed-up opposition to battle after the Coalition for Marriage this week confirmed it received a $1 million donation from the Anglican Diocese of Sydney to promote the ‘no’ vote.

The Australian Bureau of Statistics will announce the results of the national survey on November 15.

Bloody "Gaypal"! If they find out you have a website selling anything that isn't politically correct they'll ban you from using their services too!

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/messen...65b7415e215791

AN OPPONENT of same-sex marriage has been ordered by Mitcham Council to take down a sign from his property – or face a hefty fine.

Ernie van Stralen put the sign, reading “Vote No, it’s the loving thing to do”, in the front garden of his East Pde, Kingswood, home last month.

But it was soon vandalised and Mr van Stralen was contacted by council staff, who told him it required development approval.

The council ordered Mr van Stralen to remove the sign by Monday, October 9.

He felt he had been “victimised” by people who had complained to the council.

“(The council) sent me the notice that I had to take it down … or I’d get a $750 fine, and if I wouldn’t comply they’d take me to court and I’d lose and have to pay court costs,” Mr van Stralen said.

“It smacked a little bit of heavy-handed policing. Even though it was well handled, I still think there needs to be some room for expressing our opinion.”

He said the first sign he put up was stolen and a subsequent sign had a rock thrown through, was defaced it and ripped down.

To protect it against vandalism, he resorted to taking the sign down at night and putting it up again in the morning.

A letter from Mitcham Council development compliance officer Henry Mitchell earlier this month informed Mr van Stralen that his sign was a “construction or alteration of the land”.

If Mr van Stralen or the council had chosen to take the matter to court, Mr van Stralen could have faced a penalty of up to $20,000 plus legal costs.

Should he have continued to leave the sign up, after a conviction, he would have been fined a further $500 a day.
      Mitcham’s general manager of development and community safety, Craig Harrison, said Mr van Stralen’s sign was considered advertising and could not be put up without lodging a development application, even though it was temporary.

The state’s Development Act gives councils the power to request the removal of illegal signs and enforce a penalty if residents do not comply.

Under the Act, any sign that is “visible from the road or public place or by passengers carried on any form of public transport” requires council approval.

Mr Harrison said only real estate, directional and commercial signage were exempt from the law.

“The content of the sign was not considered offensive. However, as it was an advertisement and (a) subsequent change in land use without development approval, the sign was required to be removed,” Mr Harrison said.

Mitcham Council says it has taken down two other signs across the district in relation to the marriage law postal survey – both against same-sex marriage.

The council does not have a formal position on same-sex marriage.

The sign is now being stored away from public view, in Mr van Stralen’s backyard.