Hammerskin Nation and Crew 38 - Powered by vBulletin
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Soldiers of Odin Australia. Is it just a social media scam?
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook

Because they have had a clash with an anti muslim protest. Won and confiscated the oppositions flags. And then turned them up side down as a sign of disrespect for there own country and themselves. In Australia at the moment White mike, there seems to be a rising problem with the left wing anarchist and the Antifa. They are fighting for open borders for immigrants to openly come to Australia. I say its treasonous and they should be placed in detention centres or be made responsible for migrant damage and crimes. No SOOA At any of these protests might I add just to stay on topic. Hope this answers your question.

Displaying the Aussie flag upside is enough for me to want to at least knee cap them with a shotgun.

Relentless Internet Poster BMX racist's Avatar

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northe...007aeb3f08d71a

A RACIST and homophobic vigilante group which structures its chapters in an identical fashion to bikie gangs is establishing itself in Darwin.The group, called the Soldiers of Odin, was created in Finland two years ago to combat the rise in refugee crime in the northern European nation.

The group has a strong following in Melbourne, where it patrols the city’s streets, and has organised anti-refugee protests.[/color]
      National president Jay B Moore confirmed to the NT News the organisation was in the process of establishing a Darwin chapter.

He declined to comment further on the group’s aims or when the chapter would be officially running in Darwin.

The group’s structure is closely aligned to the outlawed motorbike gangs.
      A Soldiers of Odin statement posted on the group’s Facebook page says prospect members must earn the trust of fully fledged members for three-months before attaining membership.

Members are required to pay fees for the upkeep of a clubhouse and to pay bills.

The statement says it is against Islam, the ice epidemic, homelessness and domestic violence.

The same statement says the group is also against people who are proud of their cultural heritage, gay or transgender. “We are about restoring safety to our streets, safety for all, but especially for our women and children, safety for our elderly and veterans, like it used to be,” the statement read.
      Community members have warned authorities of the rise of a vigilante movement.

What the hell? They don't like people proud of their heritage? Hope they aren't talking about white people? It'd be interesting how far it goes? This place NT is as hippy and far left as you can get!

against Islam, the ice epidemic, homelessness and domestic violence.........ok 4 issues and none would be in my top 4 issues that must be solved and soon list.....not saying they aren't issues BUT COME ON

Quote Originally Posted by RACE ABOVE ALL View Post
      against Islam, the ice epidemic, homelessness and domestic violence.........ok 4 issues and none would be in my top 4 issues that must be solved and soon list.....not saying they aren't issues BUT COME ON
      As far as I can tell there isn't a large Muslim problem in the NT.Blacks are
      The biggest racial pest,street level. Asians and Indians a problem on a monetary competition level.

Understood My point is this Islam thing is a brilliant smokescreen in some way to let a lot of other issues slip by I along with 2 other patriots I know were confronted and threatened by another one of these johnny come lately pseudo patriot groups, lead by a twat whos wife is a viet and whos 2ic is a paki They think we are a menace and upsetting their single stupid issue agenda Sadly their threats and behaviour went over my head , just like one of them tHEY ARENT THESE ODIN PEOPLE BUT VERYYYY SIMILAR I as an individual aren't gobbling up their liberal agenda

I've been in NT 4.5 years now and it's like hen's teeth to find anybody remotely right wing. It sucks some civil patriots think race mixing is ok. Sucks there are clowns who give crap to other people who don't deserve it but it's better than most of the left,coastal hippies who inhabit this place.

I woulda thought there may be a large, at least in the nationalistic sense,number of people up there I guess Darwin is just a very hot steamy Newtown , full of Marxists and brain dead muppets

The heat does stuff to the people here. They tolerate stuff that alot of people down south wouldn't stand for.Most people are very politically correct.Some white people who have lived in boong areas have adopted boongs into their families, do they can obtain permits to visit boong camps.

Isnt that what Madonna and Anglina Jolie do- adopt grub eating baby darkies/boongs I RECKON THEY TREAT EM LIKE THE OLD FOOTY CARDS WE USED TO COLLECT AS KIDS....
      aND WHAT LENGTHS WOULD ANYONE GO TO TO OBTAIN A PERMIT TO VISIT A BOONG CAMP-Unless you are from the CSIRO and testing for Syphillis,bubonic plague,petrol induced brain damage and finally confirming the missing link is alive and well up in the NT