Hammerskin Nation and Crew 38 - Powered by vBulletin
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the new releases from White Power bands?
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook

Default Where are all the new releases from White Power bands?

What happened to all those bands we have to have in the 90s and early 2000s? It seems like white power music is dead which I hope isnt true. Where are all the new bands? Im looking for a Speed Metal white power band with good quality sound similar to Dragonforce. Do they exist? Or is it just hardcore and black metal...
      Last edited by GuyVelella; 12-03-2015 at 04:27 PM.

Confederate Hammerskin Trey CHS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuyVelella View Post
      What happened to all those bands we have to have in the 90s and early 2000s? It seems like white power music is dead which I hope isnt true. Where are all the new bands? Im looking for a Speed Metal white power band with good quality sound similar to Dragonforce. Do they exist? Or is it just hardcore and black metal...
      You need to listen to Death's Head from Australia.... go to Youtube and look them up. Not necessarily anything like Dragonforce because I don't know who that is, but brutal, relentless metal with some hardcore inspired riffage and lyrics that are insightful and brutal as fuck...it makes my hair stand on end when I listen to Hatreds Disciples or Annihilation while training at the gym or tattooing. America has great bands as well, Definite Hate are still around and put on an awesome show, Max Resist still plays, Bully Boys still play, BFG still plays,... but at least with the latter two I really only hear of gigs in Europe, as they can expect a much better turnout there. Verserzodes of Hungary are an absolute must, Marder from Finland are amazing as well. Ironwill in CA kicks ass. Many of these may not fit the black metal genre or whatever, but there is no lack of hard hitting bands that are carrying the banner forward. Cheers
      Do Right and Fear No One

i like deaths head.good head banging shit.thanx man

Relentless Internet Poster BMX racist's Avatar

If you like stuff like:- Judas Priest, Dio, Manowar and Dio era Sabbath. Check out "Battle cry". If you like stuff like Pantera, suss out shutdown and the BFG album "behold the Iron cross". Hate machine are good like that too.

An awesome NSBM band is "Absurd "from Germany! GRAB THEIR STUFF!

Hold Fast from France do a few good english language songs. They are ns hardcore. Their french songs are good too, but i like to know what is being said

Banned

Check out NSM Records.com. online. You will find a whole bunch of cool, new WP Skinhead band cds for sale, that sound awesome. I buy them from there.

These days it seems like the most WN related music is NSBM. I haven't really heard too many new RAC bands, but also I haven't particularly been looking either.

Here's a new one that looks cool: "Terrorsphara"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjoxm4SSj0g

A band member just posted it in the "Media and Videos" section.

Old thread, but there's a lot of bands (particularly from Eastern/Southern Europe)coming out of the NS HardCore scene. Fast and aggressive music for a new era, the way it should be. Some great bands I would recommend are Hold Fast, Terrorsphära, Bronson, Total War, You Must Murder, Sober Charge, Shoot on Sight and Презумпция Невиновности(Presumption of Innocence).

Also in the East, NSBM is being spearheaded by Russian band M8L8TH, Nokturnal Mortum, Absurd, and Goatmoon, among others. Ordensburg is a great German melodic NSBM band as well.

Regardless, the music of the 90s and so forth will never die. Maximum Resistance, Max Resist!

You hit the nail on the head. The European scene is producing some great NSHC. Very impressed with the bands coming out of France, Germany, Italy, Hungary and Poland right now. So many of them, great sound. I visited old brothers in Bungary this spring and went to a show, was fantastic to see a scene that crowded and lively again.