Hammerskin Nation and Crew 38 - Powered by vBulletin
+ Post New Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: The Abo crime thread (down under nigger trouble)
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Relentless Internet Poster BMX racist's Avatar

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/s...ffd3de2ca766d9

THE newest candidate for SA Best, Tom Antonio, has categorically refuted allegations he threatened his now-political opponent Eddie Hughes — and denied any knowledge of a racist document allegedly sent by his business.

Despite Democrat MP Ian Gilfillan telling State Parliament in 1992 that Mr Antonio had allegedly been involved in sending a racist fax titled “Licence to shoot Aborigines”, the former Whyalla acting mayor said he had never sent it, and had no knowledge of the document.

Mr Antonio also strenuously denied allegations made by Mr Gilfillan in Parliament in 1992 that he was then facing three counts of criminal assault, and another count of unlawful detention.

Mr Gilfillane told Parliament he’d been informed of the allegations by Mr Antonio’s fellow councillor Eddie Hughes, who is now the Labor MP facing off against Mr Antonio at March’s state election.

Well... if they want to raise revenue a license to shoot boongs is something people would buy for sure!

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-0...-court/9375448

A man who died after he was stabbed through the heart in February last year was engaged in a "vicious" fight with the woman accused of his murder, Darwin's Supreme Court has heard.

Anisa Cadell pleaded not guilty to the murder of the man, who cannot be named for Indigenous cultural reasons.

Prosecutor David Brustman QC said the 25-year-old man was engaged in a heated fight with Ms Cadell immediately before he was stabbed.

"You'll hear of a pretty vicious fight," Mr Brustman told the jury.

"The deceased was really ploughing into it. He was giving her a flogging and she was reciprocating in kind."
      But Mr Brustman said that it was clear what had happened next.

"It's pretty basic and straightforward … [Ms Cadell] plunged a knife into the chest of the deceased, causing his death either instantly or very shortly after."

Defence barrister John Lawrence refuted this claim, telling the court the case was anything but straightforward.

"I don't know what the opposite of that in English is but whatever it is I say it to you now," he said.

"This isn't basic and straightforward.
      "Don't be moved or affected by what you've just heard [from the prosecution], please."

Mr Lawrence said the murder was the result of an "unfortunate series of events" that led to both Ms Cadell and the deceased man being at the same house at the same time.

"The evidence will tell you that the moment that man entered the house he was belligerent, aggressive," he said.

The trial continues.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/crime-...f0c3f3d57a2516

A 28-YEAR-OLD woman has allegedly carjacked a vehicle in Alice Springs and crashed it into a tree and fence.

The woman allegedly stood in the middle of Aneura Place and stopped the 63-year-old female driver, police said.

She then got into the front passenger side of the vehicle and threatened the driver just before 7pm on Monday, police said.

Police said the driver got out of the car and the alleged offender drove about 700 metres before crashing the stolen motor vehicle into a tree and fence on Spearwood Road.

A 28-year-old woman is currently assisting police with their inquiries.

Police wish to speak to anyone who may have seen this woman or may have been in the area at the time.

The woman is described as being of Aboriginal appearance, 150cm tall, slim build and was wearing dirty cropped denim shorts and a maroon bikini tank top.

Anyone with information is urged to contact police on 131 444 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/nt-cor...9fb833c6200ddc

Territory prisoner numbers have reached an all-time high, with services above capacity.

There are 1789 prisoners in NT prisons, which are operating at 108.6 per cent capacity.

NT Correctional Services are implementing a range of measures to manage the growing number of inmates including installing more beds.

Forty reserved beds will be added to the Darwin Correctional Centre to create double bunking in some cells.

Eighteen single rooms are ready with 20 more to be completed by February 28.

Eligible open rated prisoners will be assessed for administrative home detention and others may be transferred to the prerelease work village.

Northern Territory prison occupancy 11 February 2018

• Prisoner numbers reached an highest of 1789, which is 108.6 per cent of design capacity.

• Darwin Correctional Centre — 1077 inmates — 102.8 per cent of design capacity (1003 male — 74 female).

• Alice Springs Correctional Centre — 609 inmates — 121.8 per cent of design capacity (561 male — 48 female).

• Barkly Work Camp — 59 inmates — 118 per cent of design capacity.

• Datjala Work Camp — 44 inmates — 88 per cent of design capacity.
      NT has 30% Abo population. We are in need of more prisons because the baby bonus is making more of these apes now.

We should just dump them on Flinder's Island so they can go the way of the Tasmanian Aboriginal

So the Abos aren't keen on Australia Day? What about if we had a "Tasmania day"? To celebrate Tasmania's achievements?

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/crime-...ef7989d05edc40

UPDATED: The “shocked” and “horrified” mayor of Tennant Creek has demanded politicians visit his town in the wake of allegations of a brutal sexual assault on a two-year-old girl.

A man, 24, faced Tennant Creek Local Court on Tuesday, charged with sexual intercourse without consent over the incident which left the girl in an induced coma.

It has left the Tennant Creek community reeling and comes only a week after the Closing the Gap report showed much work had to be done to improve the lives of indigenous Australians.

Tennant Creek Mayor Steve Edgington demanded Chief Minister Michael Gunner immediately address the issues plaguing his town.

“My reaction is shock and horror, like many residents of Tennant Creek,” he said.

“A sexual assault on any person, let alone a toddler, is a serious crime and simply can’t be tolerated in our community,” he said.

“I think it’s time for the Chief Minister to have a good look at what’s going on in Tennant Creek and come down and have a talk with the Aboriginal leaders and the agencies to see what is there, so that all of the agencies can work together to start identifying solutions.”

The child’s mother and baby brother had flown to Adelaide to be by her side.

“It’s understood a party, with alcohol involved, was at the house preceHding the incident,” a source said. “A man died in the house several weeks before.”

The girl was taken to Alice Springs Hospital on Friday and then on to Adelaide on Saturday for further treatment.

It is understood the little girl had to be put into an induced coma.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/its-ti...102796c4ef9717

THE head of the Territory Stolen Generations Aboriginal Corporation says the time has come for more at-risk children to be taken from their dysfunctional families in the wake of the alleged rape of a toddler in Tennant Creek.

Eileen Cummings told the NT News no matter what colour skin a child had, if its life is at risk it should be taken from its family.

Ms Cummings said Territory Families should have taken action long ago to remove a two-year -girl — who was allegedly raped — from her home.

“Taking at risk children away from families is not a case of Stolen Generation,” Ms Cummings said.
      These kids’ lives come first and foremost. Nothing else is more important. We have to save our children.”

Ms Cummings was taken from her Aboriginal mother as a child along with many other Aboriginal children but said the reasons for removal was a different Government agenda.

“I was taken away from my mother but those circumstances have nothing to do with what is happening in Tennant Creek and should in no way be treated as similar,” Ms Cummings said.

“It was because I had brown skin and my mother was black and my father white. So they took us away and put us into missions and settlements, but they never allowed us to understand our own Aboriginality and culture.”

Ms Cumming said she worked in the domestic violence and sexual abuse unit with the Territory Government for a number of years.

“All the time we must be thinking of the safety of the child and that is the way I have always worked with the families in the communities,” she said. “I felt really terrible about what happened to that little girl. I was almost crying when I read the NT News about it.

“And then when I got phone calls from people in Tennant Creek saying people had been trying to get that little girl out of that situation I was so, so sad.

A young child plays in Tennant Creek after 10pm on Thursday night. There is no

It’s time to remove more at-risk children from their homes, says the head of the Northern Territory Stolen Generations Aboriginal Corporation, Eileen Cummings

THE head of the Territory Stolen Generations Aboriginal Corporation says the time has come for more at-risk children to be taken from their dysfunctional families in the wake of the alleged rape of a toddler in Tennant Creek.

Eileen Cummings told the NT News no matter what colour skin a child had, if its life is at risk it should be taken from its family.

Ms Cummings said Territory Families should have taken action long ago to remove a two-year -girl — who was allegedly raped — from her home.

“Taking at risk children away from families is not a case of Stolen Generation,” Ms Cummings said.

A teenager urinates on a fence along the main street of Tennant Creek after 8pm. Picture: Michael Franchi
      “These kids’ lives come first and foremost. Nothing else is more important. We have to save our children.”

Ms Cummings was taken from her Aboriginal mother as a child along with many other Aboriginal children but said the reasons for removal was a different Government agenda.

“I was taken away from my mother but those circumstances have nothing to do with what is happening in Tennant Creek and should in no way be treated as similar,” Ms Cummings said.

“It was because I had brown skin and my mother was black and my father white. So they took us away and put us into missions and settlements, but they never allowed us to understand our own Aboriginality and culture.”

Ms Cumming said she worked in the domestic violence and sexual abuse unit with the Territory Government for a number of years.

“All the time we must be thinking of the safety of the child and that is the way I have always worked with the families in the communities,” she said. “I felt really terrible about what happened to that little girl. I was almost crying when I read the NT News about it.

“And then when I got phone calls from people in Tennant Creek saying people had been trying to get that little girl out of that situation I was so, so sad.

Senator Nigel Scullion speaks to intoxicated males on the main road of Tennant Creek as Julalikari night patrol officer Harrison Hicks loads the vehicle with the passengers to be taken back to their home. Picture: Michael Franchi
      “The important thing is to save the children, get them to safety and then work to fix the problem.”

Ms Cummings said that fix must include help to get the parents’ life back on track.

“There are two things involved here,” she said.

“Firstly, take the child away from the family and the danger it was in, which should have happened in this case, and secondly while the child is in safe care, something has to be done to help the parent get control of their own life ... it has to be a meaningful program that delivers ongoing help.

“It is not a benefit to the community or the child if nothing is done to help the parent get their life together.

“If you take them off the parent because of the safety of the child the Government has to have a system in place where slowly that parent can get back into that child’s life.”

Ms Cummings said decision to isolate the child forever from family should be a last resort because of the risk of the child losing its identity and suffering into the future.

“You must also make sure wherever you place that child the kin are well positioned to look after the child in complete safety. You do not want the child going from one bad situation to another bad situation,” she said. “And you cannot totally isolate them from where they came from and keep them from their aboriginality.

“But you do have to make sure they are absolutely safe and this rule should apply to all cultures in this country.”

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northe...07bdb035470e11

SHOCKING footage of brazen thugs breaking into a Nightcliff cafe and recklessly smashing property, while seemiingly indifferent to the resistance of the owners, has been released by police

Owner John Wharton was sleeping in Groove Cafe on Monday night, hoping to protect it from thieves when three men entered, smashing a container of perfume bottles to the side of his face.

“I heard voices and ... thought here we go again,” he said. He said the controversial banned drinking register was driving criminals to desperate measures to obtain booze.

“The BDR breeds desperation and makes people find alcohol in ways that are unlawful – merits and ideas are behind it, but it doesn’t work when there are people who have nothing to lose.”

Mr Wharton suffered minor lacerations to the side of his face. He and his partner Jasmine slept in the shop to protect it after a front window was smashed on Sunday night.

The ages of the thieves varied, but Mr Wharton said they were indigenous in appearance. Police arrested one suspect, while three remain on the loose. The cafe was still operating but the shop was closed to customers.

Nightcliff’s The Planet bowling alley was also broken into yesterday morning with alcohol stolen. Police believe the incidents are related.

Opposition leader Gary Higgins said the incident should be a catalyst for change in the Top End. “The BDR is not working as a stand-alone tool and Territorians do not feel safe,” he said. “What sort of community are we building when we have staff staying in their premises to deter thieves?”

The original has a video of boongs in the act.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/crime-...6525c3caa1af46

FIVE dumb criminals attempted to get a helping hand after bogging their stolen vehicle only for the Good the Samaritan to dob them in.

At 1.30pm yesterday five juveniles were walking down Howard Springs Rd in the direction of the city trying to flag down drivers.

NT Police Duty Superintendent Bob Rennie said the youths managed to flag down a woman who was suspicious and called the police.

“Turns out they had stolen the vehicle,” he said.

“They left the car and had bogged it and were trying to get back into Darwin.

“Police located the vehicle and the youths aged between 12 and 16, all were male.”

considering the age of the crooks and where it happened ,Sure has hall marks of Coons!