Hammerskin Nation and Crew 38 - Powered by vBulletin
+ Post New Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: The Abo crime thread (down under nigger trouble)
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook

I think dropping them in the middle of the Pacific with some concrete life vests would be better. Sharks gotta eat...

Quote Originally Posted by HCAnglo View Post
      I think dropping them in the middle of the Pacific with some concrete life vests would be better. Sharks gotta eat...
      The number of posts on the Abo crime thread since it's inception is by far higher than the number of crimes posted on the Australian non white thread! It tends to reason why 85% of criminals in Gaol in the NT are indigenous .
      They have no regard for people or property and have an animalistic and unpredictable ,criminal nature.It just seems no matter how nice you are to them or how much respect you try give to them, they won't change their primitive ways.
      It's very frustrating! Well that's the UN for you! They find importance in preserving Abos... but not white people!

Just like the lyrics to a certain Landser song, if you sunk a boat full of these niggers, the Sharks would get sick from black skin!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/nat...0812574ee9de4b

STAFF at the Pearl restaurant in Darwin were forced to lock patrons inside after an intoxicated itinerant hurled abuse at them.While they were waiting for police to arrive, a woman defecated in the entrance to the arcade.
      Restaurant owner Elle Kearns, 36, from Stuart Park, said it was the fourth time in the last week the offending male had to be removed from her business area.
      “The police are excellent and they’re moving them on but there is no power to stop them coming back,” she said.
      “In the past I’ve asked him to leave, he said ‘you can’t make me, I can do whatever I want’.

“I’m a single female restaurateur trying to run a business in Darwin. I don’t have the means to fight off drunk males trying to enter my business.”
      She said she was fed up with the unrelenting anti-social behaviour affecting the city and her business.

“The only way I can describe (Friday night) was the Night of the Walking Dead,” she said. “There were about 60 drunk, high people in the mall.”
      Ms Kearns said it was the third time she was forced to clean up human faeces this week and she was almost ready to move and find somewhere safer to trade.
      ]“I’m seriously considering if I want to do business in a town where I’m not supported in operating – this is a place of commerce, not a public toilet.”
      Ms Kearns said she wants to see takeaway liquor stores take more responsibility and not serve known troublemakers and more power for police.

"Itinerant is a PC term for an Abo bum.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/business/pu...0ccee1689c2975

Darwin city council has been told to “pull your finger out of your arse”.

That’s the blunt message from prominent Top End businessman Jason Hanna, who likened the problem of public drunkenness and anti-social behaviour to the zombie apocalypse.

Mr Hanna warned that it was inevitable Darwin’s CBD would become non-commercial if “the walking dead” are not stopped from causing trouble. “There was more of these walking dead, as I call them, in the CBD at the weekend instead of customers,” he said. “Customers don’t want to be confronted by them. It is out of control.”

“This is my call out to Darwin City Council: ‘Pull your finger out of your arse and let’s make it happen. The CBD needs your attention now’.

“What we need is leadership. We want council to stand up and do its bit. It is taking our money for our rates and the money of customers parking on the street and they are doing nothing for it. We’re not getting our money’s worth.”

Mr Hanna told Mix 104.9’s Katie Wolf that the weekend’s report by Sunday Territorian, detailing how staff at the Pearl restaurant in Darwin were forced to lock patrons inside to protect them from an intoxicated itinerant, highlighted the seriousness of the problem.
      “The incident involving the Pearl was really upsetting,” he said. “Here is a single female busting her arse on her own to run a restaurant … it is hard and as a restaurateur I know. To have to deal with that on her own as well is tough.

“Right now we have the perfect storm giving people all the reasons not to come to the Territory. I have people who have been with me a short time. They are new Territorians starting to question why they are here.”

http://www.ntnews.com.au/business/ba...c06626ebb8b009

A BARBER was forced to physically remove a drunk man boong when he became aggressive and started trashing his shop.Southern Cross Barbers owner Dave Heinz was having a few beers with two friends at the Bennett St shop when the uninvited visitor arrived about 6pm on Wednesday.

Mr Heinz said the man was intoxicated and began to throw his hair cutting equipment on the ground, including a pair of scissors worth $600.
      Fearing his shop was about to be vandalised, Mr Heinz forced the man out.

The man then ran to a police station claiming he had been assaulted.size]He suffered a graze to his hand and a cut cheek, but the injuries weren't severe enough to require treatment from a paramedic, an NT Police spokeswoman said.

Mr Heinz said he felt he had no other option but to remove the man.

“He entered the shop and I asked him to leave. He wouldn’t and I had to physically move him,” he said.

“I certainly don’t like losing my cool under those circumstances.”

Mr Heinz said he often extended a helping hand to the homeless by cutting their hair for free to give them a fresh start while hunting for jobs.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/crime-...48d3dea2bdac3a

TERRITORY police are hunting for Gabriel Hazelbane who is believed to be “actively avoiding” authorities.

Hazelbane, 36, is wanted or questioning in relation to a number of serious domestic violence offences and unlawful entries.

Northern Territory Police are looking for 36-year-old Joseph Gabriel Hazelbane.

He is described as being of indigenous appearance, 170cm tall and of medium build with short dark hair.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northe...5bec10d256c4ef

A NIGHTCLIFF man was glassed with a bottle and chased inside his Nightcliff unit by a gang of teens *BOONGS*looking for drugs.

Harpreet Singh, 35, was struggling to sleep early this morning and went for a walk along Dick Ward Dr at 1am when he was approached by the teens.

Mr Singh said the gang asked for cash, cigarettes and cannabis. He tried to ignore the request, but when he refused to co-operate he was glassed with a bottle.

He ran to his unit, fearing the attack was about to escalate.

The teens, aged between 16 and 18, chased him into his home and smashed a window when he was safely inside.

He returned from Royal Darwin Hospital this morning with his shirt still bloodied and bearing bruises to his face from the attack.

“One girl pushed me and another girl hit me with a bottle. Once they hit me on the road I ran away, ran quick, and then they threw the bottle behind me, but lucky the bottle didn’t hit me,” he said.

“I got in and locked the door. Once I locked it they smashed it with a rock. Glass was everywhere.”

Mr Singh moved to Darwin three months ago after living in Victoria for eight years.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/lifestyle/p...b28159e483d6fd

LATEST: Fugitives Josiah Binsaris and Trey Mawson have dumped their stolen car and are on foot in Katherine, police say.

It is believed the pair has travelled in a stolen Nissan X-Trail from Tennant Creek to Katherine.

Police believe the two escapees are now on foot in the Katherine area.

Police hold concerns the offenders may attempt to commit further offences, including stealing cars.

EARLIER: Binsaris and Mawson have fled to Tennant Creek and allegedly carjacked a women and rammed a police car as they evaded authorities.

Police said the pair and two other males stole a car in Darwin and travelled south Thursday.

The car ran out of fuel between Renner Springs and Tennant Creek.

The group waved down a woman in a Land Cruiser and forced her out of the car.

“The victims work colleague who was following in a vehicle behind picked the victim up and followed her stolen vehicle. Police were later contacted when the vehicles got in phone range,” the statement read.

“The vehicle was sighted in Tennant Creek but was unable to be apprehended. The vehicle was again spotted heading south out of the town by a marked police vehicle and an apprehension attempted about 4.20pm.”

The police car allegedly rammed by Josiah Binsaris and Trey Mawson who escaped from Don Dale on Wednesday. Picture: NT Police
      The car pulled over, made a U-turn and rammed the police car.

The officer escaped the incident uninjured.

One of the two other males, who allegedly joined the two fugitives in the stolen car, was arrested in Elliott late Thursday. Police said he was dropped in the town to visit family.

Police urged motorists not to pick up hitchhikers and to use care when travelling between Katherine and Alice Springs.

EARLIER: POLICE are seething that known escapist Josiah Binsaris wasn’t subjected to higher surveillance by corrections staff despite breaking free from Don Dale on three prior occasions.

Fugitives Binsaris and Trey Mawson, aged 17, smashed a window in the youth detention centre’s low security section during a storm and scaled a fence to freedom at 6pm on Wednesday.

Binsaris is the same boong who escaped on the first post of this thread a couple years ago now.He sure is up to his old tricks.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/fugiti...4b8caa02e78d78

NOTORIOUS Territory teenager Ezra Austral is seriously injured and child fugitive Josiah Binsaris has been captured during a dramatic police chase in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Austral has been flown to hospital after he crashed a ute during a police chase near Adelaide River.

NT Police had been hunting Binsaris, 17, and his fellow Don Dale absconder Trey Mawson, also 17, who was this morning arrested without incident at Borroloola, since Wednesday.

Ezra Austral. PICTURE: Facebook
      The NT News understands Katherine police officers tried to apprehend the Holden Colorado that Austral was driving on the Stuart Hwy about 4.30am.

He took off, heading towards Darwin.

A Holden Commodore, allegedly with Binsaris behind the wheel, interfered in the chase and tried to run police off the road.

Superintendent Tony Deutrom said he dropped back. A short time later Austral pulled over and reversed into the police car, with minimal damage, and the pursuit began again.

The commodore then overtook police and tried to run them off the road.

Police believe Austral may have clipped another vehicle when he lost control of the Colorado and rolled several times 16km south of Adelaide River about 5am.

Careflight is en route to fly him to Royal Darwin Hospital.

Major Crash investigators will assess the scene.

Binsaris and Mawson escaped from Don Dale on Wednesday. They allegedly left Darwin with two other youths in a stolen car.

The two fugitives and one of the other youths allegedly car jacked a woman at Renner Springs and rammed a police car in Tennant Creek.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northe...5cfa55eb2b92a4

A DRAMATIC manhunt has ended in chaos as an allegedly armed fugitive tried to run a police car off a road before a serious crash which left one teen crim fighting for his life.Police unleashed the dog squad and tasered Don Dale escapee Josiah Binsaris, 17, who had been at large three days before his dramatic arrest, hours after the stolen ute his notorious accomplice Ezra Austral was driving crashed 15km south of Adelaide River.

Police descended on the town, 120km south of Darwin, yesterday.
      Alex Kaczmarek, of Berry Springs, said a Toyota LandCruiser – with Binsaris allegedly behind the wheel – almost “cleaned up” his ute at an intersection near the Adelaide River pub.
      “Police cars came out of every nook and cranny and there was a chopper,” Mr Kaczmarek said.

“I think everyone was as shocked as I was.”
      Police said Binsaris struggled to remove a knife from his pocket before he was tasered.
      Territory Response Group cops and a police dog “forcibly removed” him from the stolen four-wheel-drive.

Don't expect the boong crooks to value your life on the road if they are on a prison escapade? Guess their folks don't care either? Too busy boozing out?
      Last edited by BMX racist; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:25 AM.