Hammerskin Nation and Crew 38 - Powered by vBulletin
+ Post New Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Non white crime report.
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook

Pretty sad when you can't play baseball because all the bats have been bought to crack skulls instead of balls. Yeah I always thought the abbos kept to themselves in out of the way places.
      Yeah my son was in another town watching a basketball game with some buddies when he and another friend went to grab food. They didn't know anyone from that town. And my kid isn't a little wimp. He is close to 6 ft and doesn't back down from fights. But watching the security video, he never even saw it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by jlsf View Post
      That is just horrible! I know what this family is going through. My son was jumped and attacked after picking up his take out dinner. It was a random attack. There were about 25 of them. A couple of them were white. He was stabbed and beaten so bad they burst his ear drum. He had a severe concussion, required 13 stitches in his face, and suffered a very bad broken leg. It was sickening and heart breaking to watch the surveillance video of his beating. The attackers also videoed on their cell phones. My son has had a couple of surgeries and will be out of work for at least 3 months.
      I'm sick of hearing this shit, and it's becoming more and more common. As I get older and realize I have less and less time on this earth, I am
      beginning to feel if anyone does this to one of my children, then I will wait for the identity of the attackers to be released and I will know my dying day as I take my blood vengeance.

These negro beasts are the most primitive, degenerate and pointlessly violent creatures ever shat into civilization. As anthropologists from the 1890s through the 1950s pointed out (rightly), they are the lowest form of humanoid on the totem pole. They are incapable of creating or even maintaining any sort of meaningful civilization, they can only degrade and destroy it. And by admitting large numbers of these cerebrally challenged simians into western civilization, whether through slavery (the Western Hemisphere) or mass illegal migration (Europe), they will destroy civilization there and revert the human condition from its most advanced stage in history to one of pre-Biblical primitivism, barbarity and irreversible regression. They must be weeded out and removed from white civilization for the ultimate standard of human development to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by HCAnglo View Post
      These negro beasts are the most primitive, degenerate and pointlessly violent creatures ever shat into civilization. As anthropologists from the 1890s through the 1950s pointed out (rightly), they are the lowest form of humanoid on the totem pole. They are incapable of creating or even maintaining any sort of meaningful civilization, they can only degrade and destroy it. And by admitting large numbers of these cerebrally challenged simians into western civilization, whether through slavery (the Western Hemisphere) or mass illegal migration (Europe), they will destroy civilization there and revert the human condition from its most advanced stage in history to one of pre-Biblical primitivism, barbarity and irreversible regression. They must be weeded out and removed from white civilization for the ultimate standard of human development to continue.
      HC I got to say, I can't disagree with what ya said there. I've seen niggers in their natural habitat. I try to tell people, they are a problem. The notion that liberals try to make on they are just like us and being accepting is fucking bull shit. They are a festering disease underlying our society and being ingnored to the parasitic issues they draw from our economy and security. I peraonally don't want them anywhere around me, you can't trust what they will do in your community. 14/88

My heart goes out to jlsf, sorry about your sons incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixgun Charlie View Post
      HC I got to say, I can't disagree with what ya said there. I've seen niggers in their natural habitat. I try to tell people, they are a problem. The notion that liberals try to make on they are just like us and being accepting is fucking bull shit. They are a festering disease underlying our society and being ingnored to the parasitic issues they draw from our economy and security. I peraonally don't want them anywhere around me, you can't trust what they will do in your community. 14/88

My heart goes out to jlsf, sorry about your sons incident.
      Lately I'Ve been hard up for a job where I can save money easily.Well, I got a job in the Aboriginal industry! They give me a home,food,use of a 4x4 no bills.I drive out to repair stuff the Australian Abos have ruined! It is truely like leaving Australia and being in the third world!

You can't tell where the dump starts or finishes!
      Never cleaned anything once!Smelly odours where you have to work! Burnt out and smashed cars they got off the government all over the place!

Now they try and make the homes Abo proof with resilient materials but it's a challenge to them to trash their stuff,so they bring axes and chainsaws into the home to slash up their stainless steel cabinets and sinks,they spit on the walls,graffiti anything anywhere , litter all over the joint!wild cross breed dogs everywhere.Disgusting waste of coin! They'll do anything for drugs or booze!

It certainly is a culture shock to live in an Abo ghetto for a while. Having said that a lot of the older ones are helpful and there are a few decent young ones who have been sent to boarding school that come out with you to work and help , the feral Abos respect more when your business employs one of them with you and it keeps them at bay.

A really surreal place!

Quote Originally Posted by BMX racist View Post
      Lately I'Ve been hard up for a job where I can save money easily.Well, I got a job in the Aboriginal industry! They give me a home,food,use of a 4x4 no bills.I drive out to repair stuff the Australian Abos have ruined! It is truely like leaving Australia and being in the third world!

You can't tell where the dump starts or finishes!
      Never cleaned anything once!Smelly odours where you have to work! Burnt out and smashed cars they got off the government all over the place!

Now they try and make the homes Abo proof with resilient materials but it's a challenge to them to trash their stuff,so they bring axes and chainsaws into the home to slash up their stainless steel cabinets and sinks,they spit on the walls,graffiti anything anywhere , litter all over the joint!wild cross breed dogs everywhere.Disgusting waste of coin! They'll do anything for drugs or booze!

It certainly is a culture shock to live in an Abo ghetto for a while. Having said that a lot of the older ones are helpful and there are a few decent young ones who have been sent to boarding school that come out with you to work and help , the feral Abos respect more when your business employs one of them with you and it keeps them at bay.

A really surreal place!
      Wait...are you saying they make these homes stronger for these fucks???

Wait...are you saying they make these homes stronger for these fucks???
      When I was a kid, I remember there was an issue where the government built a bunch of brand new houses for the top end boongs, but the stupid fucks just ripped up the floor boards, etc, burnt them and stayed sleeping on the ground. The government had the houses repaired and the abos did the exact same thing again.
      So yeah, I guess now they're stuck in a situation where they have to abo-proof the houses, or else come under fire from leftys for "human" rights abuses or some shit. It's fucking disgusting.
      "My honour is my loyalty" - Heinrich Himmler

These are images of the sort of stuff to expect
      If you ever go to an Abo ghetto! It is third world and the only difference is they get $500AUD/week from the state.If you get a good one that works then the whole family tax him and spend it on stuff like :-booze,weed,gambling.

With the exception of a few hardly any work! They party all day blaring either:-Rap music or Power metal bands loudly.smoking weed,kids wander around in packs with out supervision.

They have learned that if you cut a
      Coke bottle up to get a piece of plastic you can use it to slide into door handle slots to push the latch open to gain access,so all the doors have stainless steel plates around the knob to stop this burglar tool from working.

The women play cards and gamble to
      Score money for their men.I live in a better Abo community where there are police,there is strict rules on when their pub opens and only mid range
      Beer is sold ,no other drinks. You get 3 hours there and it shuts
      At8:00pm.
      The further out from the major town you get the rougher the communities are.
      Thankfully I am in a more civilised place.there are whites here in :-the council,shop,Schools,police.It is basicly a village in a wilderness you can only get to with a 4x4.
      Because the place is remote the building of homes for these people is costly! It's been said a solid brick house with tiled floors and wooden ceiling is $800AUD to build each.They try and make them nigger proof but it is my job to fix what they succeed in breaking!
      They'll:- kick in the doors,kick the plumbing drains out,stab poles through the ceiling,rip hose taps out of the walls,swing on fans,smash up power switches.The place hasn't been cleaned
      Once,stinks!,full of spider webs,spit on the walls,they piss out the windows and the window sills smell!
      Can you imagine working in a rubbish tip with zombie like boongs
      Everywhere and mangy wild dogs everywhere?The vehicles they have have multiple damage and resemble Mad Max enemy vehicles!

I took the job because I want to learn what makes these boongs tick as well as have a job that is well paid that I have next to no expenses.
      I won't work it forever.All they have here to do is:-Australian football,softball for girls,basketball court and pool down their pub.Other than that there is :-fishing,hunting and 4x4ing.
      Well I am trying to make friends with white people here and my colleague is white and hates Abos too! I have TV ,books,space to do my martial arts,a bike.It is ok for now.When there are single white girls around you can have them to yourself pretty much out here as there
      Isn't a lot of competition.
      Last edited by BMX racist; 04-22-2017 at 07:50 AM.

Damn guys, I've got to say...that's some nigger shit I've never heard of...

Damn guys, I've got to say...that's some nigger shit I've never heard of...
      Yes, it certainly is an eye opener! Best thing I can put here are some images.Imagine being on a tropical safari? With a few scattered buildings around,houses white live in are clean of course but the black houses ..well picture a house in the centre of a dump?! They provide rubbish collection but they a too lazy to even put garbage in bins for collection!

The wild dogs that roam around nobody owns!I saw some awful stuff! The dog found a nappy and ate that loaded with poo!
      It's been said kids are cruel to the dogs.bash them with sticks,tip boiling water on them and throw them to crocodials for kicks!
      O.k American niggers are dangerous because they have guns, but I saw them work in security and bus driving etc,this lot here in Australia would be worse than yours if they had firearms.

The kids have boogie dripping out their nose.Their mum comes , grabs them and sucks that boogie out of the nose and spits it out!